[mcclim-devel] incremental redisplay and with-first-quadrant-coordinates

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 19:49:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

The attached file defines two application frames which differ
essentially only in their use of with-first-quadrant-coordinates.  In
the one (BAR) without with-first-quadrant-coordinates, incremental
redisplay behaves as I expect; in the other (FOO) with, strange things
happen.  I believe this is connected with output record moving; if I
change state-matches-stream-p in incremental-redisplay to query both X
and Y coordinates of the stream cursor, the display of both
applications is as I expect.