[mcclim-devel] May/June 2005 messages missing from mcclim-devel archive

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 16:49:12 UTC 2005

I tried (and succeeded) in checking some stuff in over the last couple
of days and got horrible errors from common-lisp.net (broken pipes to
'mail' etc.) and I've sent at least one mail to the devel mailing list
that hasn't appeared; yesterday the mailing lists on common-lisp didn't
exist at all. I smell a restore from backup somewhere...

Reposting mails set in the last couple of days...

-Duncan