[mcclim-devel] Reposting gadgets.patch

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:26:40 UTC 2005

I'm resending this patch (this time as a unified diff) to gadgets.lisp
as, apparently, it has been overlooked.  Perhaps I was a bit too terse
when sending the patch the first time around.

This patch is a one-line bug fix, which I believe stems from a change
in standard-rectangle.  Previously, rectangle coordinates were stored
in slots (x1 y1 x2 y2) within standard-rectangle.  In an attempt to
optimize rectangle operations, these were condensed into a single
coordinates slot.  The problem is that an :after method on
initialize-instance for gadget-output-record was never notified of
said change, and was still attempting to call (with-slots (x1 x2 y1
y2) ...) on a standard rectangle.  This was causing problems for me,
so I swapped in a destructuring-bind on coordinates instead.

Anthony W. Juckel