[mcclim-devel] No presentation type error for STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION when running inspector example

Peter Scott sketerpot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:23:34 UTC 2005

This ugly quick fix might help:

;; Ugly and weird, and written without much understanding of the
;; real issues that it fixes. Beware.
(defmethod clim:presentation-type-of ((object standard-generic-function))
    'clim:expression)

I don't know why CMUCL is saying that (clim:presentation-type-of
#'documentation) is STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION, which doesn't seem to
be defined as a presentation type. It doesn't happen for me on SBCL.
Perhaps a more CMUCL-knowledgable person could weigh in?

-Peter