[mcclim-devel] Statement of intent: release McCLIM on Mothering Sunday (2005-03-06)

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Feb 15 17:40:58 UTC 2005

rpgoldman at real-time.com writes:

> With that in mind, would anyone who knows the architecture of the
> whole McCLIM megalith be willing to put up suggestions for testing?

I don't know even a fraction of the architecture :)  That said,
although I have my own code, I catch most of the bugs by simply
running the applications and demos included with McCLIM, particularly
the CLIM Listener.

You may try running these programs and executing a few commands.  Here
is a command that shakes the listener a bit (requires a fast
machine...)

  Show Class Subclasses (class) t

Before reporting a bug, you may want to double check by rebuilding
McCLIM from scratch after deleting old fasl files.

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log