[mcclim-devel] X window manager focus

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 11:25:08 UTC 2005

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> Am I on the right track, do people think?

So that we're all on the same page, I attach a diff which, I think

* makes BIND-SELECTION ICCCM compliant;
* makes the handling of WM_TAKE_FOCUS ICCCM compliant;
* alters BIND-SELECTION so that it returns true if the selection
  acquisition succeeded and false if it fails, and uses this in
  text-selections.lisp.

This seems to work for me at least as well as it did before.  If
people are either satisfied by my reading of ICCCM or someone else
reports that it solves a problem for them, please apply it.