[mcclim-devel] A couple of inspector fixups

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 12:46:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

The attached

* deals with unbound slots;
* defines a brief method for structure objects and conditions;
* defines a normal method for conditions;
* fixes the inspection of functions.

In addition, I think that the comment about slot definition readers
and writers is partially misleading -- I think that _does_ find
readers and writers for standard-{direct,effective}-slot-definitions.
It probably doesn't currently for structure-{d,e}-slot-definitions,
though.