[mcclim-devel] patch for fix-acl.lisp

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Feb 3 15:40:01 UTC 2005

Will someone with privileges please apply the attached patch (I also
attach the full lisp file, should that be easier) to
Lisp-Dep/fix-acl.lisp?

AFAICT, this should fix problems with defining the CLIM-MOP package
for Allegro Common Lisp.

I don't see any downside to applying this patch, since some canvassing
reveals that I'm the only person who will admit to using McCLIM with
Allegro CL, so I will only be hurting myself if there's anything
wrong!  And I *might* be helping some future ACL user.