[mcclim-devel] Re: [mcclim-cvs] CVS update: mcclim/Apps/Inspector/clouseau.asd mcclim/Apps/Inspector/inspector.lisp mcclim/Apps/Inspector/inspector.asd

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Thu Feb 3 05:19:48 UTC 2005

Janis Dzerins writes:
 > On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 14:13 +0100, Paolo Amoroso wrote:
 >
 > > The sample form in Apps/Inspector/INSTALL should accordingly be
 > > changed to:
 > >
 > >   (clouseau::inspector (clim:make-application-frame clouseau::inspector :obj 20))
 >
 > How about either:
 >   (clouseau::inspector 20)

That would inspect the object 20 as opposed to an inspector frame that
inspects the object 20.

 > or
 >   (clim:make-application-frame 'clouseau::inspector :obj 20)

That creates an instance of an inspector frame that inspects the
object 20, but does not run the application.

Perhaps my example is confusing because the call to
clouseau::inspector runs the inspector and the call to
make-application-frame just creates something for the inspector to
inspect, and that something happens to be an inspector
applicataion-frame.

--
Robert Strandh