[mcclim-devel] Inspector patch: view cons cells as list

Peter Scott sketerpot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:46:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:10:07 -0800, Peter Wilson <pabw00 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is an inspector patch which allows toggling the display of
> cons cells between the current graph view and a list view.

It's a little hard to use (toggling is difficult when you have to hit
those tiny little parentheses, and I'm not entirely sure how to get
back from the graphical view), but it looks like something that should
be included in some form or another. I've merged it into my updated
inspector.lisp, so when I get CVS access it'll be put in CVS.

> It also makes the brief display of a character print the character.

I wrote the exact same code yesterday, just indented a little
differently. Neat, huh? Of course, it's only three lines of code.

-Peter