[mcclim-devel] McCLIM and OpenMCL

rm at seid-online.de rm at seid-online.de
Tue Feb 1 13:48:22 UTC 2005

Hello list,

i'm trying to run mcclim on my Linux/PPC with openmcl but
when i load the system i get the following error as soon
as i try to start the listener:

 ? (clim-listener:run-listener)
 > Error in process listener(2): Undefined function CLIM-INTERNALS::COMPUTE-INHERITED-KEYSTROKES called with arguments (#<STANDARD-COMMAND-TABLE CLIM-LISTENER::LISTENER #x35BBCD3E>) .
 > While executing: #<STANDARD-METHOD CLIM:READ-FRAME-COMMAND (CLIM-LISTENER::LISTENER)>
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Retry applying CLIM-INTERNALS::COMPUTE-INHERITED-KEYSTROKES to (#<STANDARD-COMMAND-TABLE CLIM-LISTENER::LISTENER #x35BBCD3E>).
 Type :? for other options.
 1 >

I tried to load mcclim both following the instructions in INSTALL.OPENMCL and using the
new mcclim.asd (nice job, btw :).
The same code (cvs checkout) seems to work fine (but slow) with recent versions of SBCL.

Any hints?

   TIA Ralf Mattes