[mcclim-devel] A mcclim app which could possibly be used as a demo

David Christiansen chri0665 at uidaho.edu
Sat Aug 20 09:00:41 UTC 2005

Hello,

For my AI class at the University of Idaho, I wrote a program that
will play Connect 4 against you.  I used McCLIM, and just tested it
against the CVS version.  It demonstrates drawing, presentation-to-
command translators, and a few other things.  I've also commented it
a great deal, as Lisp was not the first language of the TA who graded
my work.  The file is attached to this email, in case you'd like to
use it as example code for McCLIM.  I'm fairly new to Lisp, so parts
may be sub-optimal.  If they are, please let me know and I'll improve
them.

-David Christiansen