[mcclim-devel] mcclim-0.9.1:system.lisp

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 09:06:25 UTC 2005

About the same time that the mail archive got mixed up, I had a couple
of problematic commits with common-lisp.net complaining about #s. I was
under the impression that this affected only the mcclim-cvs automatic
mailing, but maybe it was a more fundamental problem. It was resolved
in a couple of days IIRC (by the c-l.net admins).

Perhaps this error was introduced by unlucky timing...

-Duncan