[mcclim-devel] question about abort and accept

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Thu Aug 18 22:33:03 UTC 2005

IIUC, the abort gesture is defined to be control-C.

(define-gesture-name :abort :keyboard (#\c :control))

So, I was surprised to find when I had mistyped an argument, and
pressed control-c, it did not abort the interaction.

Is this a bug?  I rooted around in the code, and I'm afraid I wasn't
sufficiently savvy to guess where the abort gesture should be
trapped.  I would have guessed, though, that unless it was trapped, it
would toss an error.  So is there something wrong about accept in an
interactor window that is keeping abort from being signalled?

thanks,