[mcclim-devel] trying to clean up incremental-redisplay.lisp

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Thu Aug 18 01:37:22 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am trying to clean up in incremental-redisplay.lisp.  Here is what I
suggest for now.  If someone has objections, let me know:

  * get rid of *enable-updating-output*.  It is initialized to t in
    incremental-redisplay.lisp and used there as well as in
    frames.lisp, but it is never set or bound.  I suppose it was meant
    to be some kind of debugging tool,

  * get rid of redisplay-add-output-record and
    redisplay-delete-output-record which are never called,

  * get rid of clear-moved-record which is never called.

What do you think?
--
Robert Strandh