[mcclim-devel] text with negative x-offsets

Peter Mechlenborg metch at daimi.au.dk
Sun Aug 14 12:26:06 UTC 2005

Christophe Rhodes wrote:

[snip]

> Well, for what it's worth, we did this, I performed some light testing
> (using clim-demo::postscript-test), and I've committed our work so
> far.

When i update, I don't get the new changes to Backends/CLX/medium.lisp.

The other files in the patch seems ok, just missing medium.lisp.

[goblin:~/lisp/libraries/mcclim/Backends/CLX]$cvs upd
? clim-extensions.fasl
? frame-manager.fasl
? graft.fasl
? image.fasl
? keysymdef.fasl
? keysyms-common.fasl
? keysyms.fasl
? medium.fasl
? package.fasl
? port.fasl
cvs server: Updating .
[goblin:~/lisp/libraries/mcclim/Backends/CLX]$cvs status medium.lisp
File: medium.lisp       Status: Up-to-date

    Working revision:    1.66
    Repository revision: 1.66    /project/mcclim/cvsroot/mcclim/Backends/CLX/medium.lisp,v
    Sticky Tag:          (none)
    Sticky Date:         (none)
    Sticky Options:      (none)

[goblin:~/lisp/libraries/mcclim/Backends/CLX]$grep "text-bounding-rec" *
[goblin:~/lisp/libraries/mcclim/Backends/CLX]$