[mcclim-devel] question about CLIM listener and FORMAT-GRAPH-FROM-ROOTS

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Thu Aug 11 02:37:07 UTC 2005

I found that the clim-listener calls format-graph-from-roots with
:tree as the graph type, but :merge-duplicates=t.  The spec sorta
ambiguously suggests that these aren't compatible.  Is there any
reason why you did this?

Of course, it's possible that this was because formerly there was no
layout method for :dag or :digraph, and :merge-duplicates=t would
force the choice of one of those methods....

But I had thought about sending a warning if one made this choice, and
turning off :merge-duplicates in that case.  So I would like to make
sure this wouldn't be a problem.

Would you mind having to change to :tree and :merge-duplicates=nil?

Best,