[mcclim-devel] Re: [admin] Broken links to mcclim-devel message archive

Mario Mommer mmommer at common-lisp.net
Wed Aug 10 08:18:46 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:
> It looks like links established in the past to messages in the
> mcclim-devel mailing list are now broken.  Any changes to the list
> archive?

I foolishly trusted apt-get dist-upgrade to do the right thing a few
weeks ago. If it did something thoroughly, it was making a mess of
things. We have been cleaning up the radioactive fallout for weeks
now, and I presume you are getting your share of it :-|

Are the messages still there? If not, I can rebuild the archive etc.

Regards,
        Mario.