[mcclim-devel] One char patch to presentation-defs

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Aug 9 14:24:33 UTC 2005

rpgoldman at real-time.com writes:

> Is there some reason to do this instead of a Bugzilla?  Is the latter
> just too much of a pain to maintain?

This was discussed here in the past, but I don't have links handy.  I
seem to remember that this is because such tools make reporting bugs
too much a hassle.

> Would you consider writing up a McCLIM cliki page describing what you
> do when you play with the lisp listener?  This is the only application

I execute this command, which shakes the Listener a bit:

  Show Class Subclasses (class) t

Then I walk the file system a bit by clicking on pathnames.

> As an aside, can anyone point me to a sample application that has some
> pane devoted to displaying information about the state of the
> application (e.g., a filename that is the current document, mode of

Do you mean something like a status bar?

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log