[mcclim-devel] Command translator question

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Sat Apr 30 14:17:06 UTC 2005

Duncan Rose <duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I'm trying to define a presentation command translator which will
> invoke 'describe presentation' on specific types. Unfortunately it
> doesn't work (or at least, works in a way that I'm not expecting so if

The problem seems related more to the presentations than the
translators, but I can't isolate it.

Concerning your comment in the Glimpse code:

  ;;; ::FIXME:: if :graph is specified here, we have problems because the graph
  ;;;           doesn't fit on the pane, but the scroll bar updates and pane
  ;;; resizing DON'T HAPPEN! At least when we output text, the pane is sized so
  ;;; it can be scrolled!

This is probably a known issue:

  http://mcclim.cliki.net/Bug#table-formatting-scrolling

with workarounds: