[mcclim-devel] interactor-pane scrolls off the bottom

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 10:09:04 UTC 2005

Doh. Think / read before responding. In the spec, section 29.4.3 we see
that CLIM "provides a convenient form for creating composite panes that
include the CLIM stream pane, scroll bars, labels, and so forth". I
conclude from that that somewhere the spec allows for the creation of
stream panes that don't have all this gubbins.

Going back to your first example, if you do

(define-application-frame foo ()
   ()
   (:pane (make-clim-stream-pane :type 'interactor-pane :width 400
:height 300)))

that works too.

-Duncan

ps. last post on this from me, promise. :-/