[mcclim-devel] possible buglet in highlighting shapes

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Apr 29 12:02:19 UTC 2005

rpgoldman at real-time.com writes:

> - Examples of use of standard gadgets.  E.g., on others' suggestion,

The LUV-93 CLIM tutorial code:

  ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/gui/clim/clim_2/luv93tut/0.html

has some such examples in file gadgets.lisp.  I don't know whether
this is what you mean.  More uses are in actual applications.  I tried
to post links to all the CLIM code I run across here:

  http://mcclim.cliki.net/Application

And yes, I agree that this is not necessarily an efficient way of
answering your question :)

> - An easier introduction to providing an application frame with a menu
>   bar, since that seems like a central UI paradigm these days.  Note

Do you mean something beyond what provided by
src/Examples/menutest.lisp in the McCLIM distribution?

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log