[mcclim-devel] Axiom

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 22:04:40 UTC 2005

I note, to my surprise, the screenshots page on Axiom only has the
TeXmacs screenshots.  I'll try to get this sucker working tonight and
make some of the browser.  Basically, as far as I can remember, it was
a text browser with the ability to imbed images and send commands to
Axiom.  A breakthrough for its time but rather dated now - it should be
pretty simple (in theory) to mock up something like it.  (Sinking
feeling as this gets filed under famous last words...)

CY