[mcclim-devel] Selection mechanism musings (was: possible buglet in highlighting shapes)

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 20:49:25 UTC 2005

Selection mechanisms are of interest to me because I suspect as some
point I'm going to be looking at defining a custom one for mathematical
documents.  Most input can be icons, key bindings, or both (e.g. Ctrl-f
for a fraction) but selecting mathematics for various operations will
be a challenge.  (This may ultimately be one of the harder problems
associated with 2D mathematical input, as I understand it, but not
having tried it I can't say for sure.)

I wish I knew enough about this to have an opinion - I guess I need to
read the spec for a while and see if I can get it to "click".

CY