[mcclim-devel] How to change color of a text field

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Apr 19 19:10:38 UTC 2005

"Paul Werkowski" <pw at snoopy.mv.com> writes:

> | How can I change the color of the text displayed in a text field?
> | Does the CLIM specification allow this?
>
> (make-pane 'text-field :foreground +red+ ....)

Thanks, but I forgot to mention that I would like to dynamically
change the text color at runtime.

Andy suggested the use of pane-foreground.  But since there is no setf
method for pane-foreground, I tried with medium-ink/medium-foreground,
and a total redisplay with redisplay-frame-pane called on the gadget
and :force-p t.  This does not work.

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log