[mcclim-devel] missing doc page

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Wed Dec 29 14:05:27 UTC 2004

Paolo Amoroso writes:
 > "Paul Werkowski" <pw at snoopy.mv.com> writes:
 >
 > > The table of contents page of the CLIM spec is a dead link
 > > http://www.stud.uni-karlsuhe.de/~unk6/clim-spec/NIL gets a  http 404
 > > file not found error.
 >
 > Some time ago Gilbert Baumann told me that some local changes, not
 > under his control, prevented him from properly maintaining the site,
 > and that he would have moved it elsewhere.

It would be desirable to have a more accessible site.  I can certainly
put any technical stuff on my web site at the university, but sysadmin
paranoia implies that the web server mounts the disks read-only.  It
is therefore impossible for me to provide services like annotation.

But common-lisp.net would be an alternative, I guess.  It would not be
totally wrong to store the "annotatable" CLIM spec there, together
with the McCLIM project, if we got the permission.
--
Robert Strandh