[mcclim-devel] Application pane vertical scrolling does not work with table formatting

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:07:25 UTC 2004

This is similar to the problem you reported earlier involving graph
formatting in the listener.

The problem is that the space requirements of the application-pane are
not updated to be large enough to contain your output. After
generating your output, this can be done manually as follows:

(change-space-requirements pane
                                :width  (bounding-rectangle-width
(stream-output-history pane))
                                :height (bounding-rectangle-height
(stream-output-history pane))))

Having just looked through the spec, I'm thinking this is a bug rather
than a feature (which I was not certain of previously). I'll take
another look at fixing this in my next batch of changes.