[mcclim-devel] Bug list page at McCLIM CLiki: new resource

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Dec 28 11:25:48 UTC 2004

I have created a simple McCLIM bug list at:

  http://mcclim.cliki.net/Bug

It is meant as a useful, lightweight resource for both users and
developers.  Usage, as described in the short instructions at the top,
should be straightforward.

The only non obvious issue is the use of a NAME HTML tag, such as
`my-bug', for each entry,  This makes it possible to have URLs such
as:

  http://mcclim.cliki.net/Bug#my-bug

do the right thing and point the browser to the appropriate entry.  Of
course, I hope the page will not get long enough to make this feature
useful :)

Since the mcclim-devel list is archived, I will repost old bug reports
of mine, and add links from the bug list, so that they can now be
permanently archived.  If this is an inconvenience for you, just let
me know and I will not do it.

Your feedback--better yet, your edits--is welcome.

Paolo