[mcclim-devel] Re: GCL and mcclim

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Tue Dec 28 08:32:58 UTC 2004

C Y writes:

 > That reminds me - has anybody checked if scigraph works on the clisp
 > port yet?  I'm gonna take a wack at clisp+McCLIM myself once I get time
 > (probably late January at this rate :-( ).

I am not sure Scigraph+McCLIM works properly in any implementation
right now.  I asked Tim Moore to look into that recently, and he told
me that it works well enough for a demo that he is supposed to be
giving, but he gave me the distinct impression that it is not yet
ready for general consumption.

Tim will be back from vacation next week, so you might get a more
informed answer to your question then.

--
Robert Strandh