[mcclim-devel] Question about system.lisp and mcclim

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Mon Dec 27 16:38:29 UTC 2004

    >> To: "mcclim developers' list" <mcclim-devel at common-lisp.net>
    >> Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:44:46 -0600
    >> From: "Robert P. Goldman"

    >> Fortunately, AFAICT, it's trivial to modify SYSTEM.LISP, so that you
    >> DON'T need to import anything from MK --- you can just use the package
    >> references w/o much effort.

    >> -#+mk-defsystem (use-package "MK")

    mikemac>   For some reason, you have the MK-DEFSYSTEM feature
    mikemac>   defined. Under
    mikemac> Allegro, you should not have that defined.

But, although I use Allegro, for portability, I use MK-DEFSYSTEM in
preference to Allegro's proprietary defsystem.  So it is correct that
I have that feature defined, and it will be correct for anyone like me
who uses mk-defsystem + Allegro.  So I think the patch is still
necessary (also the compulsive side of my personality feels that
it's laudable to avoid use-package whenever possible).

Best,
Robert

P.S. Sorry about use of wrong email address last time...