[mcclim-devel] GCL and mcclim

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Sun Dec 19 11:13:48 UTC 2004

Hello,

root writes:
 > Is there any effort to port mcclim to GCL?

Not that I am aware of.  The only potential problem would be how well
GCL implements the MOP.  Apparently, McCLIM now runs on CLISP since
someone recently implemented the lacking MOP features.

 > Is there any effort to support mcclim on Windows?

Again, not that I am aware of.

 > I ask because I'd like to rewrite the graphics for Axiom
 > (http://axiom.axiom-developer.org) in lisp in a portable way.

McCLIM would be the perfect route for that.  But someone would have to
be willing to put in the effort to write the back-end for Windows.

--
Robert Strandh