Your new bordeaux-threads-ticket list password

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:56:54 UTC 2023

Hi Greg,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 11:46 PM Greg Pfeil <greg at technomadic.org> wrote:

> > You may or may not be aware of it, but I've started migrating mailing
> lists from Mailman2 to Mailman3 (see
> https://mailman3.common-lisp.net/hyperkitty/list/clo-devel@common-lisp.net/thread/IDQWV6NB4PSD5FCR3QIMW4XDUHO7CVPI/
> ).
> >
> > I think the best way to get you access is to migrate the mailing lists
> to mailman3. If it's only bordeaux-threads-ticket, then I'll gladly
> initiate a manual migration today or tomorrow, so you can request the
> password yourself. (Mailman3 has a much more elaborate web interface than
> mailman2.)
>
> Ah, cool. No, I didn’t realize.
>
> Honestly, I think it’d be fine for you to just decommission it, as it’s on
> your list there. I only wanted to log in in order to moderate the spam
> that’s there. Stelian took over bordeaux-threads-devel, so that’s not on
> your list, and I think that’s the only thing of mine that remained active.

Ok. there are 2 levels of decommissioning: I can remove the file with the
current subscriptions. Then the mailing list itself will be easy to
restore, but not the subscribers, or I should figure out a way to save the
subscribers and re-subscribe them on list creation. Which is your
expectation if you say "restore later"?

> Thanks for managing common-lisp.net!

You're welcome! (And thanks for letting me know!)

--
Bye,

Erik.

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.