Your new bordeaux-threads-ticket list password

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:31:18 UTC 2023

Hi Greg,

You may or may not be aware of it, but I've started migrating mailing lists
from Mailman2 to Mailman3 (see
https://mailman3.common-lisp.net/hyperkitty/list/clo-devel@common-lisp.net/thread/IDQWV6NB4PSD5FCR3QIMW4XDUHO7CVPI/
).

I think the best way to get you access is to migrate the mailing lists to
mailman3. If it's only bordeaux-threads-ticket, then I'll gladly initiate a
manual migration today or tomorrow, so you can request the password
yourself. (Mailman3 has a much more elaborate web interface than mailman2.)

Regards,

Erik.

--
Bye,