byyerrr

Mick info at lk-tooling.com
Mon Jan 4 10:38:36 UTC 2021

Hi sir,
I 'm mick from Professional Mould factory.
Our Main Products:
Mold, Mould, Plastic Mould, Injection Mold, Auto Injection Mold, Household Mold, Casting Mold, TV Mold, Plastic Products.
Injection Molding,Plastic molding,Rapid Prototyping, 3D-Printing,CNC Prototyping,Plastic Products.
Could you tell me if there are any opportunities for us to cooperate? I believe we are professional in Plastic molding,Rapid Prototyping, 3D-Printing,CNC Prototyping,Plastic Products.
Your sincerely,
Mick law  .
LK MOULD LTD
Tel: 0086-769-89760495
Fax: 0086-769-81663340
Factory Address: No.15 JinShen Road, JingXia henan Indusrial Distric Dong Guan City China.