Monthly Ad series for your social media & website

paul Joseph paul at lobstervideolabs.club
Wed Feb 5 07:49:07 UTC 2020

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Paul and I am a video-maker of cartoon videos and advertisements. I have designed about 500 ads for clients looking to promote their business.

I'd appreciate it very much if you would take a moment to view a completed sample of my commercial work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uQTdBNT4OY

These video projects are just the beginning. I also design Wordpress sites, produce cool mobile games, interesting animated logos and infographics. To learn more about my services, go online and search for "Social Lobster Animation".

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Paul Joseph