hi

xxvpaack boger_machining at 163.com
Sat Sep 29 11:03:51 UTC 2018

Hi sir,
Sorry to disturb u. this is Neo from  CNC Machining and Injection Molding Factory.
Precision metal parts
Precision plastic parts
Tooling
Jig & Fixtures
Packaging and Assembly
Metal Stamping & Sheet metal parts
BMT, Inc is a professional mechanical products manufacturer,13 years ISO-9001-2000 certified mechanical manufacturing experience.
Specialized in precision mechanical components and moulds manufacturing.
Can u tell me if you deal our products? if you do, I firmly believe that we can cooperate with each other.
Thanks
Neo Wang
Precision Part Department
Boger Mechanical Technology Co.,Ltd
Address :building, West Mu Xu Road , Mu Du Town , Wu Zhong District, SuZhou