Rapid Prototype making.

Judy Guan judy_rmt2 at 163.com
Fri Jan 5 08:11:29 UTC 2018

Dear Sir,

We write to you recommend our company as the leading prototype making company in China.

If you take interests in our services, please get back to me. We shall be glad to expand the biz relations with your company. We assure you of our services, with excellent quality, workable prices, and prompt delivery.

·    Product Design                    ·    CNC machining

·    SLA/SLS Rapid Prototying          ·    Urethane Casting

·    Production                        ·     Surface Finishing

Looking forward to working for you.

Sincerely,

Judy Guan

RMT Products Co., Ltd.

www.rmt-products.com

Ext.+86-0755-23408994-804

Tel: +86-136-7019-3927

No. B-301, Lilan Keji Building, 63rd. Jiazitang Avenue, Guangming District, Shenzhen,China.