Karaoke System - 2 Amplified Speakers | 2 Mics | Bluetooth | Karaoke Player | 6000 Songs - R3499 - TILL FRI 2 JUNE 2017

Karaoke System adverts at soundconnections.co.za
Wed May 31 01:29:08 UTC 2017

Karaoke Speaker System - 6,000 Songs included - Only R3499 (WAS R4499)
ENDS  WEDNESDAY 24 MAY 2017
2 Speakers (one with Amp)
2 Cordless Microphones
Karaoke DVD Player
6000 Songs
300 Games

Karaoke player with built in radio and remote and key change
300 games on DVD with two controllers
6,000 Karaoke songs with list

Bluetooth function (Play songs directly from your phone)
All you have to do is plug it into your TV at home, in office in the bar, anywhere, and you have a complete karaoke system.
The system can be used as a normal sound system for music, movies, anything that needs sound.
Speaker Set
     1200W max power
    2 Mic inputs
     1 Guitar Input
     Volume controls
     Radio
     Bluetooth capable
     USB & SD Card Input
     Aux input
Karaoke/DVD Player:
     Karaoke DVD player
     Copy disk to USB function
     USB Input
     SD Card Input
     2 Mic inputs
     FM Radio
     Remote Control
FREE Extras:

300 Games on DVD with two controllers (PS2 Look alike)

2 Cordless Microphones with base station

6,000 Most popular Karaoke Songs (worth R1500 on its own)
Delivery / Collection Info:
Collect in store at:
20 Bosman Street
Soneike
Kuilsriver
Delivery/Courier Option
Courier to your Door
2 Business Days
R199
Email us today for more information or to purchase or call 021 903 0501 / 021 903 0118
Please call us if you do not get a response to your email within 2hrs, as sometimes the emails do not reach us.
Brand new sealed system
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged

OFFER VALID TILL WEDNESDAY 24 MAY 2017 ONLY

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites
2. A friend has forwarded you this message
3. We received your email address via email from chain mail, forwarders, etc
4. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.
Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Notes:
Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain aspects
All prices are subject to change without notice
Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order
Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.
By accepting this email without unsubscribing, possible further marketing emails will be sent to you.