Rapid prototype supplier from China.

Judy Guan judy_rmt at 126.com
Tue Jun 6 07:10:02 UTC 2017

Dear Sir,

Our company is a rapid prototyping manufacturer, satisfying the most demanding product development requirements.

We have built relationship with clients from domestic and overseas (Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, Electronics and computer, Industrial design, Medical), enjoying great reputation for high quality and super customer service.

Send us your 3D drawing to get started right away.

Sincerely,

Judy Guan

RMT Products Co., Ltd.

www.rmtproducts.com

Ext.+86-0755-23408994-804

Tel: +86-136-7019-3927

No. B-301, Lilan Keji Building, 63rd. Jiazitang Avenue, Guangming District, Shenzhen,China.