Portable Amplified Speakers + 6000 Songs | Bluetooth | Internal Battery | Wireless Mic | Valid till Wed 19 Apr

Portable Speakers products at soundamplified.co.za
Tue Apr 18 21:38:53 UTC 2017

Portable Amplified Speaker

Valid till Wednesday 19 April 2017 – R3299 (WAS R4499)

 FREE 16GB FLASH DRIVE WITH ALL THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 FROM 1980 TO DATE (VALUE – R1500)

 Features:

 Bluetooth playback
 Built in Amplifier
 Remote Control
 MP3 Playback via USB & SD Card
 FM Radio
 1500W Output Power
 Built In rechargeable Battery – Lasts up to 12 hrs
 Built in Wireless Microphone
 Wooden Casing for Excellent Sound
 Handle and wheels

Contact us today for more information or to purchase – 021 9030501 / 021 903 0118

PRICE VALID TILL WEDNESDAY 19 APRIL 2017 ONLY

Brand new sealed system
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites
2. A friend has forwarded you this message
3. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.
Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Disclaimer:
Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain aspects
All prices are subject to change without notice
Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order
Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.