Portable Amplified Self Powered Speaker (Free Flash drive & Bluetooth Headset) - 20% Discount till Wednesday 15 June 2016 - R3499 (WAS R4499)

Computer Distributos email at computerdistributors.co.za
Sun Jun 12 19:00:30 UTC 2016

Portable Amplified Speaker on wheels
FREE 16GB Flash Drive
FREE Bluetooth Headset
Valid till Wednesday 15 June 2016 - R3499 (WAS R4499)

Features:

Bluetooth playback
Built in Amplifier
Remote Control
MP3 Playback via USB & SD Card
FM Radio
1500W Output Power
Built In rechargeable Battery - Lasts up to 12 hrs
Built in Wireless Microphone
Handle and wheels

Email us back for more information or to purchase - Or call us on 021 903
0501 / 021 903 0118

PRICE VALID TILL Wednesday 15 June 2016 ONLY

Brand new sealed system
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites
2. A friend has forwarded you this message
3. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.
Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from
us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Disclaimer:
Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain
aspects
All prices are subject to change without notice
Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order
Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.