what's the size for the stage panel

Sally bravostage02 at vip.163.com
Thu Jan 7 06:11:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

How are you today?

We are the manufacturer of stage, truss, dance floor, cable ramp, crowd barrier and so on,
and now we have the crazy offer for our dance floor before Chinese New Year.
Here are some more details as follow.
Classic, ABS, Starlit and some more LED dance floor, so which one attracts you the most?
Catalog can be sent if request.
Whatsapp/viber: +86-15876583474
Skype: sally.bravostage

| Bravo Stage Dance Floor
Make your events amazing with happiness

We are the manufacturer of Bravo truss, Bravo stage, Dance Floor, Pre-rig Truss, Cable Ramp and Crowd Barrier. Are you interested in any of them?
Catalog can be sent if request.

Want to know more about us? www.bravostage.com. |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| Various Dance Floor
We have different types to meet your different expectation

This flooring is ideal for trade shows, marquees, exhibitions, motor shows, concerts and is at home indoors or out, use your imagination and its applications are endless!!

Want to know more about us? sales02 at bravostage.com. |

| |

| |

| |

Classic Dance Floor
Color: Black, White, etc

| More Info  |

| |

| |

| |

| ABS Dance Floor
Color: Black, White, Red, etc |
|  More Info |

| |

| |

| |

| LED Dance Floor
Color: White, Black |
|  More Info |

| |

| |

| |

| Bravo Stage dance floor is widely used in different occasions, and since we have various types, it would help to meet your different expectation. So could any of them attract you? Just contact Sally right now!! |

| |

| |

| |

BRAVO STAGE LIMITED

WEB: www.bravostage.com  |  EMAIL: sales02 at bravostage.com

MOB/ WHATSAPP: +86 15876583474  |  SKYPE: sally.bravostage |

--

Thanks&have a wonderful day
Best Regards