[mac-lisp-ide] OpenMCL debug output on arbitrary stream?

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Sat May 1 20:09:02 UTC 2004

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this question; here goes
anyway.

I'm still slowly working on a Cocoa back end for McCLIM. The back end
is now at a stage where it can run the McCLIM Listener well enough
(almost!) to be used as a tool to help development. I'd like to be able
to get the break loop displayed in the Listener (this would be more
convenient than switching between the McCLIM Listener and the terminal
/ openmcl cocoa listener when errors occurred).

However, I haven't got any ideas on how I'd achieve this. I know this
is done in the OpenMCL Listener, but I can't see where.

Can anybody provide pointers on how to do this or where to look for an
existing example where it's done?

-Duncan