[mac-lisp-ide] Where /is/ everyone?

mikel evins mikel at evins.net
Tue Mar 23 18:54:45 UTC 2004

On Mar 23, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Paul Lathrop wrote:

> On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:16 AM, Brian Mastenbrook wrote:
>
>> Greetings all,
>>
>> This list has been dead for a while, so I'm wondering where everyone
>> is? As I recall people were working on a few cool things: Clotho,
>> McCLIM/Cocoa, and SBCL/PPC callbacks for Carbon. I'd love to know how
>> people have been doing on these!
>
> As Mikel Evins mentioned, I have been doing some small-time work on
> Clotho. Real life intervened for a while, which has kept me from
> getting any serious work done recently, but my calendar is opening up
> a bit, so expect more soon.

See? Other people besides me (and of course Gary and Randall) can make
productive contributions to Clotho.

Go ahead; add some code.

--me

"[W]e were after the C++ programmers.  We managed to drag a lot of them
about halfway to Lisp.  Aren't you happy?"

  [Guy Steele, of Sun Microsystems Labs, about designing Java]