[mac-lisp-ide] Whither CLIM/Cocoa?

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 09:26:37 UTC 2004

Just adding ":cocoa" to the port search path. But then, that's not a
good name for the back end on several levels; the current back end is
dependent on OpenMCL FFI bindings and it seems likely others may want
to write a cocoa back end (say for SBCL) so we should probably refer to
it differently (openmcl-cocoa? ccl?).

But that's the only change in the front end.

-Duncan