[ltk-user] Example of scrollbar available?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Fri Dec 13 06:41:07 UTC 2013

On Fr, Dez 13, 2013 at 01:31:10 +0100, edgar wrote:
> After having a closer look at your code it appears to me that
> this is pretty much nonsense what you're trying there.

Well, if you try about everything and nothing works, eventually you arrive at
a point where you even try nonsense :-)

> A listbox widget is meant to manage _text_ items that are
> displayed as a vertical list inside the widget.

Originally, I had a frame with a load of widgets. But as I wrote in my
previous mail, the frame don't seem to support the yscrollcommand option.

Then I tried scrolled-frame, but this just hangs.

> What exactly are you trying to achive with this code?

I have a frame of widgets, which are created dynamically (branches and files
of a git repository), so chances are they won't fit on the screen. So I tried
to scroll the frame, but the frame won't support the yscrollcommand.

--
Josef Wolf
jw at raven.inka.de