[ltk-user] Updating the canvas

David Peebles d.peebles at hud.ac.uk
Sat Nov 10 17:33:12 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to update the canvas at regular intervals as currently it only does so once my program has finished.  I know there's a Tk 'update' command have been unable to find an example of its use in LTk.  I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me if it is possible to use this command in LTk and if so, how to do it.

Many thanks,

David

---
David Peebles PhD
Reader in Cognitive Science,
Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences,
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH

---