[ltk-user] listbox api

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Fri Nov 2 09:43:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

I keep a list of the items I inserted into the list box on the Lisp
side and use the result of listbox-get-selection to look up the items
in the list. As the objects in that list usually carry more
information than the pure strings displayed in the list box, that is
usually more useful anyway.

Peter