[ltk-user] Bold font for label

syll-dev at laposte.net syll-dev at laposte.net
Sun Jan 15 18:39:53 UTC 2012

> De : "cage"
> Objet : Re: [ltk-user] Bold font for label
>
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:47:28PM +0100, syll-dev at laposte.net wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> > I know how to create a font and I could use this to modify/reuse it,
> > but I don't know how to get the font (and its properties) used by a
> > component :( .
>
> Ok, you can query the label for actual font used using the cget function:
>
> (cget label "font")
>
> Hope this helps.

Not really, unfortunately :( . But thank you for your answer :) . And I didn't know cget, which will be usefull.

If I don't specify the font to use for a label, (cget label "font") returns "".
If I specify a string as the font to use for a label, (cget label "font") returns this string.

So I can't find the font used for "normal" labels. I would like to say : "the default font with default properties, but weight=bold". I can use :font "Helvetica 10 bold", but not juste :font "bold".

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net