[ltk-user] nothing happens at ltktest

claudio romanini claudio.romanini at inbox.com
Sat Oct 1 15:05:21 UTC 2011

hello to all

I'd like to study LTK, but I got stuck at the very start

I run "(load "e:/lisp/ltk/ltk-0.96/ltk")" ok, "(in-package :ltk)" ok, and then "(ltktest)": after a slight pause Emacs prints 0 and returns the prompt; no errors, then, but the problem is that nothing else happens! same thing if i run "(ltk::ltk-eyes)"

I checked paths, etc (or so I think), and don't know what to do;

in particular, I tried to modify ltk.lisp as follows:

(defvar *wish-pathname*
;  #+freebsd "wish8.4"
;  #-freebsd "wish"
   "wish.exe")

(defvar *debug-tk* t)

my configuration:
Windows Vista, ActiveState tcl/tk 8.5, the LispBox suite (CCL, Emacs, Slime), ltk-0.96

thanks in advance
Claudio